PRICING POLICY AND PAYMENT
How we calculate the price you pay us for our services and how you pay us
- For the Audio and Video Tele-consultations over the phone:
- Make sure you have a fast internet speed connection before you attempt a video calling session with the doctor online at Vital X Health mobile app. Failure of your connection before, during or after the call will not be entertained. However, if you wish to raise the dispute for charges against your failed video calling with the doctor, you can call our office or shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then put the dispute in front of the doctor who was on the call with you. In case if the doctor denies to refund you back, Vital X Health will not be responsible for the same.
- The price is displayed for every practitioner in the Mobile App on the ‘Tele-consultation chamber’ screen. The user has to pay for the services and then is able to do teleconsultation with the doctor over the mobile app. The time limitation is 10 minutes for each session, after which the patient may be billed later for the over usage of the teleconsultation with the doctor.
- For our Health Plan Service:
- The price of our health plan services will be set out in the App or on the website at the time of our commitment to provide services. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect any services that you have already ordered.
- You are responsible for paying the price for our services (“Charges”). Charges exclude GST, where applicable unless otherwise stated.
- We will usually charge or invoice you for services at the time you order them. Any amounts charged or invoiced are due and payable upon our invoice being issued unless otherwise specified in these terms or the App.
- You can pay for services using a credit or debit card.
- The subscriptions are available within the App are monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly (“Subscriptions”), payable up-front in advance. For your convenience, the per-month price may be displayed.
The subscriptions will automatically renew and we will take payment at the start of each monthly or bi-monthly or quarterly subscription period (as applicable) unless you cancel the Subscription prior to the end of the relevant subscription period. We may suspend our provision of services if you do not pay any of our Charges on time.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- For the free usage of Vital X Health Platform, generally, there is no minimum Subscription period and you can cancel your Subscription with us at any time without additional charge. The cancellation of the Free subscription may take up to two weeks at no extra payment.
- If you’re on the paid health plan you may cancel your agreement with us and your Subscription within 7 days of the day on which your Subscription begins (“Cancellation Period”). We will refund your Subscription fee to you within 14 days from the day on which we receive your cancellation notice provided that, if you use the App to receive Clinical Services within the Cancellation Period and you subsequently choose to cancel the Subscription services within the Cancellation Period, we may reduce the amount of any refund (or take payment from you) to recover the cost of any appointments booked with partnered doctors, medical labs, and hospitals via our Clinical Services. These will be priced according to the pay as you go rates published on our website rather than the Subscription fee pro rata to the period of your Subscription period, to reflect reasonable use. We may also charge you for any products you have purchased from us within the Cancellation Period.
- If you cancel your Subscription outside of the Cancellation Period for any health plans purchased, NO REFUND will be done to you for the purchased health plan minimum monthly subscription. You can continue to make use of your Subscription for the period for which you are charged. Please check the health plans page for more details.
- You may end your agreement with us if:
- Technical or security threats or issues affecting the Infrastructure (Vital X Health Mobile App issues only) may require us to suspend our services in order to ensure they are secure and/or operating optimally. We will minimize these suspensions but are not responsible to refund charges or compensate you if they occur, unless they exceed 30 days in aggregate in any 12 month period, in which event you may cancel your agreement with us. Please check Terms and conditions for more details. In such case, we will refund the total amount of the latest health plan subscription purchased by you, and the amount left unused in your account.
- If you want to cancel your agreement, you must give us notice by sending email to us at email@example.com
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
What happens if you have a complaint about our services or disagree with us about anything to do with these terms
- Before proceeding for the online video teleconsultation with any doctor listed on Vital X Health mobile app, you are liable for the connection disruption, call drops or any other connection failures before, during or after attempting to connect to the doctor. Any charges raised on behalf of connection problems will be put in front of the concerned doctor who was on the call with you. In case if the doctor denies to refund you back, Vital X Health will not be responsible for the same.
- You can always give us feedback on our services by calling or emailing us via the details provided in the section above.
- If you have a complaint about our services, we would like to resolve it as soon as possible. Please tell us about your complaint as soon as you can so that we can do this.
- If you wish to make a formal complaint about our services, you should do so as soon as possible by calling or emailing us via the details provided in the ‘About’ section above. We may ask you for certain details about you and your complaint in order to address it. Please provide these as soon as you can so that we can resolve your complaint quickly.
- Our Practitioners are registered healthcare professionals, and we will handle your complaint in an appropriate way, as required to do so by the professional rules that apply to our Practitioners and to our services, and following our complaints procedure.
- We will tell you the outcome of our investigation into your complaint and give you the chance to discuss it with us. If we have done something wrong, we will apologize to you.
- If any disagreement between you and us arises in connection with these terms, we will attempt to resolve it by discussing it with you.
- These terms are governed by the Indian law and the courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any claim arising out of or in connection with these terms or the use of our products and services.